Terms and Conditions
By accessing this website, you are agreeing to be bound by these website Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this website are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
3DPrintedJobs.com does not give any warranty or other assurance as to the jobs and content of the material appearing on the site, its timelessness, completeness, accuracy, or fitness for any particular purpose.
To the full extent permissible by law, 3DPrintedJobs.com disclaims all responsibility for any damages or losses arising in contract, tort or otherwise from the use of or inability to use the Site or any material appearing on 3DPrintedJobs.com, or from any action or decision taken as a result of using 3DPrintedJobs.com or any such material.
3DPrintedJobs.com has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by 3DPrintedJobs.com of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user’s own risk.
5. Payment Flow and Delivery Policy
The online services will be available straight after payment has gone through. Payments are in full.
6. Refund / Cancellation Policy
Please email us on email@example.com if you would like a refund or you would like to cancel your service. You can cancel an order within 48hrs of purchase.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.